Long-time members will remember trying to negotiate My Professional Log on the old website. In response to requests for a more user-friendly and up-to-date service, we’ve negotiated a special discount with Edufolios for members.
Edufolios gives you a stress-free, easy to use space to tackle your accreditation and registration evidence gathering.
With one click, you are provided with a pre-made, purpose-built site so you can spend your valuable time on your reflection and evidence NOT on building a website.
You’re busy doing your job (and you’re doing a great job, by the way) and so you’re constantly learning and doing the things in those Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
What if you had a place to reflect on that, to write about what you do and why? A place to connect that practice with all 148 focus areas (across all career stages) so that your evidence for accreditation was being gathered proactively as you embarked on your teaching, mentoring or project.
Edufolio has pre-programmed everything you need to do just that, you can use the standards guide and easy-to-use interface to identify which standards you’re covering where.
All you need to do is share what you’re doing by adding your artefacts and reflections.
You can even use Edufolios to track and record your professional learning hours!
Edufolio will help you to:
- Be less overwhelmed by the processes of accreditation and registration.
- Make your professional learning purposeful and personal. The data you enter can be used to show you how your professional learning is making an impact on your practice. The reports generated can even help you see what professional learning you might like to tackle next.
- Find a tribe of awesome educators to connect and support you through your journey. The collaborate feature helps you to connect with others who, like you, love learning and teaching.
- Get to know and understand the standards and how you can use them to inform your practice. You won’t need to know them off by heart as they are listed and accessible within the program.
- See where your strengths and growth spots are. Edufolio’s heatmaps will take your data and show you which focus areas (and career stages) you’re already covering and which ones you need more evidence for.
As an IEUWA member you are entitled to an exclusive discount with Edufolio.
To get your discount get in contact with us and ask about your member benefit for Edufolios!
Then simply head over to Edufolios.org to get started.
If you have any questions about Edufolios, simply contact Edufolio – they have staff happy to help you.