The Curriculum Organiser is a comprehensive online curriculum centre that contains thousands of customisable curriculum resources. The IEUA WA Branch has secured exclusive access to this resource for our members. The resources span all year levels and subjects including the latest Australian curriculum subjects. It includes:
- Australian curriculum subject summaries
- WA SCSA summaries
- Scope and Sequence charts and Programs
- Teaching plans with classroom resources
The documents are integrated to guide teachers though the processes of planning – teaching – learning – assessing and evaluating.
The simple planning software makes it easy for teachers to upload their own curriculum resources to create a personal curriculum centre. And because it is online, teachers have the convenience of accessing their resources at school or home.
The Curriculum Organiser provides:
- Access to 10,000+ editable K-10 lesson plans aligned to the Australian Curriculum
- Planning templates and examples
- Australian Curriculum summaries
- Built in sharing functions to allow departmental and whole school sharing and dissemination of information
- Search engine to identify and access documents rapidly
- Secure, online document storage to access your documents from school or from home
- Organisational software to organise your planning documents and websites.