IEPs, action plans, and funding [ATTEND REMOTELY]
Thursday, 28 May, 2020 @ 4:00pm – 5:30pm AWST
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ****
This session will be delivered via digital teleconference. Instructions on downloading the software required will be sent to you before the session. It’s best if you have access to a phone, tablet or desktop with video and microphone capabilities, although an audio-only format is also possible. There are also limited positions available for in-person attendance – you may register for that here.
This session covers actively engaging in preparing and and writing Individual Education Plans relevant to you and your students in preparation for funding and classroom success.
All IEU Professional Learning sessions are aligned with AITSL standards. This session covers the following standards:
- 1.1 Physical, social and intellectual development and characteristics of students
- 1.2 Understand how students learn
- 1.5 Differentiate teaching to meet the specific learning needs of students across the full range of abilities
- 1.6 Strategies to support full participation of students with disability
- 4.1 Support student participation
- 4.2 Manage classroom activities
- 4.3 Manage challenging behaviour
- 4.4 Maintain student safety
- 6.3 Engage with colleagues and improve practice
The value of this session is $150.
Members: As an IEUA Member you can register for Professional Learning sessions and attend them for ‘free’ as your membership includes this benefit.
Non-members: You also receive a substantial discount by being offered attendance at $50 per session. If you sign up before the session(s) or on the day, you will receive $50 off your union membership fees for your first year. This is great value as you then receive all the benefits of union membership, including future PL sessions at no cost.
Your Facilitator is: