If you work within the non-government education sector, we are your union.
The Independent Education Union of Australia WA Branch (IEUA WA Branch) represents the interests of employees in Catholic and Independent Schools, English Language Colleges and Registered Training Organisations across Western Australia.
With almost 5000 members in 400 educational sites across Western Australia, the IEUA WA Branch provides industrial assistance, access to in-house and external professional learning resources and a strong voice within the sector.
Whether you’re full time or part time, experienced or a student teacher, there’s a membership option for you.
Join your union today and help strengthen your voice in your workplace.
We are stronger together.
With the support of our delegates and members, we will:
- grow our Union, in numbers and influence;
- target improved results from collective bargaining;
- dramatically increase the number, spread and influence of workplace delegates;
- dedicate our time and effort to issues important to our members;
- improve engagement by communicating more effectively with members;
- change the rules that are broken and work together with members across the movement; we are all one Union family.