Wednesday 4th September was Indigenous Literacy Day, a national celebration of Indigenous culture, stories, language and literacy organised by the Indigenious Literacy Foundation.
Though the day has passed, you can still support the
- Make a donation through their website
- Take an ILF donation box to work or school
- Buy an ILF t-shirt for your staff or students to wear to work or school
- Become a regular giver or set up workplace giving
- Make your organisation a partner
- Advocate on social media and tag @IndigenousLiteracyFoundation on Facebook and @IndigenousLF on Twitter and Instagram
For more information, visit the Indigenous Literacy Foundation website.